Lucero Energy Corp. is a publicly traded company (TSX Venture Exchange: LOU, and OTCQB: PSHIF)
Investment Opportunity: Positioned for Disciplined, Responsible Growth
- Pure-play US Bakken / Three Forks producer with a world-class resource, focused and predictable asset base, and industry-leading economics.
- Sustainable operating model with modest maintenance requirements and a reliable runway of quality drilling prospects.
- Experienced management team has a strong track record of disciplined operating and consolidating success in the Williston Basin, prioritizing prudent capital allocation, financial discipline and efficient operations.
- Constructive market conditions are expected to enhance financial returns, providing investment upside and supporting extensive consolidation opportunities.
- A dedicated environmental, social and governance program centered around long-term sustainability, the environment, accountability and a commitment to responsibility.
Presentations & Events
2022 ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Lucero held our annual and special meeting of the holders of common voting shares on May 19, 2022.
Further meeting details can be found in the materials below:
ESTIMATED 2023 EARNINGS RELEASE DATES
Q1 2023 – May 9, 2023, After Market
Q2 2023 – August 3, 2023, After Market
Q3 2023 – November 13, 2023, Before Market
All of Lucero’s current and historical public disclosure documents are available on the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
|Adam Gill||Paradigm Capital||(403) 513-1043|
|Christopher Jones||Haywood Securities Inc.||(403) 509-1953|
|Cody Kwong||Stifel | FirstEnergy||(403) 262-0638|
|Conrad Bereznicki||Peters & Co Limited||(403) 261-2291|
|Dan Payne||National Bank Financial||(403) 290-5441|
|Garett Ursu||Cormark Securities Inc.||(403) 750-7221|
|Jamie Kubik||CIBC World Markets||(403) 216-3405|
|Jeremy McCrea||Raymond James Ltd.||(403) 509-0518|
|Luke Davis||RBC Capital Markets||(403) 299-5042|
|Mike Mueller||Canaccord Genuity||(403) 691-7811|
|Mike Murphy||BMO Capital Markets||(403) 515-1540|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Lucero Energy Corp. associated with PetroShale Inc. and PetroShale (US), Inc?
The Company completed a corporate name change in May 2022, changing to Lucero Energy Corp. from PetroShale Inc.
PetroShale (US), Inc. a US based entity wholly owned and operated by Lucero Energy Corp., continues to operate in the US for various legal and commercial reasons.
- What is Lucero’s stock symbol?
Lucero Energy Corp. is a publicly traded company, and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSXV) under the symbol ‘LOU’. Lucero Energy Corp’s shares are also listed on the OTCQB Venture Market under the symbol ‘PSHIF’.
- Who is Lucero’s transfer agent?
Lucero Energy Corp.’s transfer agent is the Odyssey Trust Company. For transfer agent requests, including shareholder address changes, transfers, and replacement of certificates, please contact Odyssey Trust at 1-888-290-1175 (Toll Free) or 1-587-885-0960 (Canada) or at odysseytrust.com/contact/
- Who is Lucero’s legal counsel?
Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP is Lucero Energy Corp.’s Calgary based counsel. Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner is Lucero Energy Corp’s Denver based counsel.